2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Gabbard »
Our unique analysis of the bills Gabbard has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Gabbard is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Tulsi Gabbard sits on the following committees:
Some of Gabbard’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1074: Passenger Fee Restructuring Exemptions Act of 2015
- H.R. 895: Native Hawaiian Education Reauthorization Act of 2015
- H.Res. 761: Recognizing the benefits of charitable giving and expressing support for the designation of ...
- H.R. 5594: To suspend from the visa waiver program any country that has identified passport ...
- H.R. 5593: Security Clearance Enhancement Act of 2014
- H.R. 5592: To require the Secretary of Health and Human Services to include certain areas ...
- H.R. 5595: SPOT Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2015, Gabbard missed 46 of 1,365 roll call votes, which is 3.4%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Gabbard [D-HI2]: YeaApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Gabbard [D-HI2]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Gabbard [D-HI2]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Gabbard [D-HI2]: NayApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.