McAllister was the representative for Louisiana’s 5th congressional district and was a Republican. He served from 2013 to 2014.
Read our 2014 Report Card for McAllister.
McAllister sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of McAllister’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5356 (113th): Preventing the EPA from Garnishing Wages Act of 2014
- H.R. 5355 (113th): To prohibit the Department of Defense from retaining any interest in real ...
- H.R. 5115 (113th): Rural Veteran Access to Care Act
- H.R. 4535 (113th): To provide for the conveyance of National Forest System land in the ...
- H.R. 4267 (113th): Commodity Delivery Relief Act
From Nov 2013 to Dec 2014, McAllister missed 52 of 594 roll call votes, which is 8.8%. This is much worse than the median of 2.5% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2014. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: