McAllister was the representative for Louisiana’s 5th congressional district and was a Republican. He served from 2013 to 2014.
Read our 2014 Report Card for McAllister.
McAllister sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of McAllister’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5356 (113th): Preventing the EPA from Garnishing Wages Act of 2014
- H.R. 5355 (113th): To prohibit the Department of Defense from retaining any interest in real ...
- H.R. 5115 (113th): Rural Veteran Access to Care Act
- H.R. 4535 (113th): To provide for the conveyance of National Forest System land in the ...
- H.R. 4267 (113th): Commodity Delivery Relief Act
From Nov 2013 to Dec 2014, McAllister missed 52 of 594 roll call votes, which is 8.8%. This is much worse than the median of 2.5% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2014. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: