Our unique analysis of the bills Hartzler has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Hartzler is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Hartzler for more statistics.
Vicky Hartzler sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Armed Services
- House Committee on Agriculture
- House Committee on the Budget
Hartzler sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Hartzler’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 510: Supporting the designation of the week beginning November 8, 2015, as “National Pregnancy ...
- H.R. 3307: School Lunch Affordability Act
- H.R. 2818: Protecting Adoption Act
- H.R. 2606: Roads Not Roses Act
- H.R. 1932: To amend the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 to allow employers ...
- H.R. 1765: To require the Administrator of the Federal Emergency Management Agency to submit a ...
- H.J.Res. 44: Disapproving the action of the Council of the District of Columbia in approving ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Sep 2016, Hartzler missed 108 of 4,069 roll call votes, which is 2.7%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 80 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: