2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Hartzler »
Our unique analysis of the bills Hartzler has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Hartzler is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Vicky Hartzler sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Armed Services
- House Committee on Agriculture
- House Committee on the Budget
Some of Hartzler’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1765: To require the Administrator of the Federal Emergency Management Agency to submit a ...
- H.J.Res. 44: Disapproving the action of the Council of the District of Columbia in approving ...
- H.R. 3657: To limit the retirement of A-10 aircraft.
- H.R. 3549: Protecting Adoption Act
- H.R. 2541: Police Officers Protecting Children Act
- H.R. 2136: Small Business Credit Availability Act
- H.R. 1313: To amend the Food, Conservation, and Energy Act to repeal a duplicative program ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Apr 2015, Hartzler missed 96 of 2,971 roll call votes, which is 3.2%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity