Our unique analysis of the bills Frazer sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 1996. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Frazer is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Frazer sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Frazer’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4115 (104th): Residential Windstorm Insurance Plan Act of 1996
- H.R. 3634 (104th): Virgin Islands Organic Revision Act of 1996
- H.R. 3635 (104th): To direct the Secretary of the Interior to enter into an agreement ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- GPO.gov/FDSys, for sponsored bills