Our unique analysis of the bills Snyder sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2010. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Snyder is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Snyder sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Snyder’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 1733 (111th): Recognizing Mark Twain as one of America’s most famous literary icons on ...
- H.Res. 1724 (111th): Commending the City of Jacksonville, Arkansas, for its outstanding support in creating ...
- H.Res. 1040 (111th): Honoring the life and accomplishments of Donald Harington for his contributions to ...
- H.R. 3285 (111th): To amend that portion of title 28, United States Code, commonly called ...
- H.Res. 329 (111th): Recognizing the anniversary of the tragic accident of the steamboat ship SS ...
- H.Res. 1242 (110th): Honoring the life, musical accomplishments, and contributions of Louis Jordan on the ...
- H.R. 3086 (110th): To amend title 28, United States Code, to provide, in the case ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Dec 2010, Snyder missed 270 of 9,363 roll call votes, which is 2.9%. This is on par with the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: