Our unique analysis of the bills Snyder sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2010. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Snyder is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Snyder was the primary sponsor of 4 bills that were enacted:
- H.R. 3086 (110th): To amend title 28, United States Code, to provide, in the case of certain widows and widowers whose judicial survivors’ annuities are terminated on account of remarriage, ...
- H.R. 433 (110th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 1700 Main Street in Little Rock, Arkansas, as the “Scipio A. Jones Post Office Building”.
- H.R. 358 (109th): Little Rock Central High School Desegregation 50th Anniversary Commemorative Coin Act
- H.R. 3104 (108th): To provide for the establishment of separate campaign medals to be awarded to members of the uniformed services who participate in Operation Enduring Freedom and to members ...
We consider a bill enacted if it is enacted or if about one third or more of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted, as determined by an automated text analysis.
Snyder sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Snyder’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 1733 (111th): Recognizing Mark Twain as one of America’s most famous literary icons on ...
- H.Res. 1724 (111th): Commending the City of Jacksonville, Arkansas, for its outstanding support in creating ...
- H.Res. 1040 (111th): Honoring the life and accomplishments of Donald Harington for his contributions to ...
- H.R. 3285 (111th): To amend that portion of title 28, United States Code, commonly called ...
- H.Res. 329 (111th): Recognizing the anniversary of the tragic accident of the steamboat ship SS ...
- H.Res. 1242 (110th): Honoring the life, musical accomplishments, and contributions of Louis Jordan on the ...
- H.R. 3086 (110th): To amend title 28, United States Code, to provide, in the case ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Dec 2010, Snyder missed 270 of 9,363 roll call votes, which is 2.9%. This is on par with the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: