Spartz is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Spartz has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 3, 2017 to May 20, 2022. See full analysis methodology.
Victoria Spartz sits on the following committees:
Spartz sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
International Affairs (100%)
Recently Introduced Bills
Spartz recently introduced the following legislation:
- H.Res. 1038: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives condemning the Russian Federation, President …
- H.R. 7075: Ukrainian Independence Park Act of 2022
- H.Res. 963: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives condemning the Russian Federation, President …
- H.R. 3797: Increasing Access to Safe Child Care Facilities Act of 2021
- H.R. 2708: Sunshine for Regulatory Decrees and Settlements Act of 2021
Most legislation has no activity after being introduced.
From Jan 2021 to May 2022, Spartz missed 11 of 681 roll call votes, which is 1.6%. This is on par with the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: