Rep. Vincent Snowbarger
Former Representative from Kansas's 3rd District
|Dates||Title / State / District|
Kansas's 3rd District
See Also: Bioguide
Snowbarger was a moderate Republican follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Snowbarger’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Snowbarger’s bills had a total of 35 cosponsors in the 105th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Snowbarger to other members of the House of Representatives in the 105th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Snowbarger’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4808 (105th): Depository Institution-GSE Affiliation Act of 1998
- H.R. 4649 (105th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide for the ...
- H.R. 4574 (105th): Merchant Marine-Railroad Retirement Correction Act of 1998
- H.Con.Res. 321 (105th): Expressing the sense of the Congress that money saved from efforts to ...
- H.R. 4260 (105th): Congressional Pension Limitation and Reform Act
- H.R. 4259 (105th): Haskell Indian Nations University and Southwestern Indian PolytechnicInstitute Administrative Systems Act of ...
- H.R. 3315 (105th): Fair Elections and Political Accountability Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Dec 1998, Snowbarger missed 18 of 1,187 roll call votes, which is 1.5%. This is better than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 1998. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills