Our unique analysis of the bills Goode sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Goode is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Goode’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6806 (110th): Citizenship Should Count for Something Act
- H.R. 5865 (110th): To amend chapter 44 of title 18, United States Code, to require ...
- H.R. 5631 (110th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.J.Res. 75 (110th): Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States relating to ...
- H.R. 4144 (110th): To require those applying for, and renewing, SCHIP, TAA, and ATAA benefits ...
- H.J.Res. 60 (110th): Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States providing for ...
- H.R. 2510 (110th): To amend title 31, United States Code, to require the inscription “In ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Dec 2008, Goode missed 145 of 7,708 roll call votes, which is 1.9%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: