2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Foxx »
Our unique analysis of the bills Foxx has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Foxx is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Virginia Foxx sits on the following committees:
Foxx sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Foxx’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 706: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 4901) to reauthorize the Scholarships for ...
- H.Res. 555: Electing a Member to a certain standing committee of the House of Representatives.
- H.Res. 517: Electing Members to a certain standing committee of the House of Representatives.
- H.Con.Res. 91: Providing for a conditional adjournment of the House of Representatives.
- H.Res. 480: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 10) to reauthorize the Scholarships for ...
- H.Res. 461: Establishing a Select Investigative Panel of the Committee on Energy and Commerce.
- H.Res. 444: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 3495) to amend title XIX of ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to May 2016, Foxx missed 19 of 8,522 roll call votes, which is 0.2%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 2 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: