Fossella was a centrist Republican leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Fossella’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Fossella’s bills had a total of 440 cosponsors in the 110th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Fossella to other members of the House of Representatives in the 110th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Fossella’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5906 (110th): Small Business Capitol Expansion and Improvement Act of 2008
- H.R. 5670 (110th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide a Federal ...
- H.R. 5440 (110th): FISA Amendments Act of 2008
- H.R. 4627 (110th): Homeowners’ Assistance Act of 2007
- H.R. 4224 (110th): To prohibit the Secretary of State from making a contribution to the ...
- H.R. 4160 (110th): To withhold certain highway funds if a State does not comply with ...
- H.R. 3898 (110th): To impose travel and other related restrictions on heads of state of ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Nov 1997 to Dec 2008, Fossella missed 472 of 7,133 roll call votes, which is 6.6%. This is worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: