Our unique analysis of the bills Fauntroy sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 1990. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Fauntroy is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Fauntroy sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Government Operations and Politics (38%) Law (13%) Finance and Financial Sector (12%) International Affairs (10%) Economics and Public Finance (8%) Taxation (7%) Crime and Law Enforcement (6%) Families (6%)
Some of Fauntroy’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5482 (101st): District of Columbia Revenue Bond Act of 1990
- H.R. 5441 (101st): District of Columbia Census Equity Act of 1990
- H.R. 5280 (101st): To amend title 11, District of Columbia Code, to remove gender-specific references.
- H.R. 5153 (101st): International Development and Eastern European Recovery Act of 1990
- H.J.Res. 601 (101st): Designating July 4, 1990 as “July 4th Family Celebration Day”.
- H.R. 4447 (101st): To amend the Export-Import Bank Act of 1945 to direct the Export-Import ...
- H.R. 3670 (101st): To authorize the appropriation of sums necessary for the expansion of the ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- GPO.gov/FDSys, for sponsored bills