Our unique analysis of the bills Minnick sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2010. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Minnick is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Minnick sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Armed Forces and National Security (25%) International Affairs (13%) Economics and Public Finance (13%) Finance and Financial Sector (13%) Sports and Recreation (13%) Public Lands and Natural Resources (13%) Law (13%)
Some of Minnick’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6430 (111th): Post-9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Improvement Act of 2010
- H.J.Res. 95 (111th): Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States allowing the ...
- H.R. 5933 (111th): Post-9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Improvements Act of 2010
- H.R. 5896 (111th): To authorize an additional district judgeship for the district of Idaho.
- H.Res. 1562 (111th): Recognizing the importance of trade to job creation and the United States ...
- H.R. 5816 (111th): Commercial Real Estate Stabilization Act of 2010
- H.R. 4921 (111th): Budget Enforcement Legislative Tool Act of 2010
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Dec 2010, Minnick missed 32 of 1,655 roll call votes, which is 1.9%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: