Rep. Walter Tucker III
Former Representative from California’s 37th District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||California's 37th District|
See Also: Bioguide
Our unique analysis of the bills Tucker sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Tucker is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Tucker’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.J.Res. 357 (103rd): Designating the week beginning February 12, 1995, as “National Random Acts of ...
- H.Res. 355 (103rd): Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the people of ...
- H.R. 3231 (103rd): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to permit tax-exempt financing ...
- H.R. 3092 (103rd): To provide for the conveyance of real property located at the Naval ...
- H.R. 2905 (103rd): Coastal Cities Clean Water Initiative of 1993
- H.R. 2906 (103rd): Adopt-A-School Act of 1993
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Dec 1995, Tucker missed 486 of 1,984 roll call votes, which is 24.5%. This is worse than the median of 2.7% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 1995. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills