Read our 2019 Report Card for Davidson.
Davidson is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Davidson has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jan 21, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Warren Davidson sits on the following committees:
Davidson sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Davidson’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5566: Patient Fairness Act of 2020
- H.R. 3800: Educational Opportunity and Success Act of 2019
- H.R. 2144: Token Taxonomy Act of 2019
- H.R. 1259: Due Process Restoration Act of 2019
- H.R. 1077: CBO Show Your Work Act
- H.R. 841: People CARE Act
- H.J.Res. 34: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to provide that ...
From Jun 2016 to Jan 2020, Davidson missed 26 of 2,271 roll call votes, which is 1.1%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: