Read our 2019 Report Card for Davidson.
Davidson is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Davidson has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Nov 20, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Warren Davidson sits on the following committees:
Davidson sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Finance and Financial Sector (32%) Economics and Public Finance (18%) Taxation (14%) Education (9%) Foreign Trade and International Finance (9%) Immigration (9%) Government Operations and Politics (9%)
Some of Davidson’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 8484: Ensuring Survivors Benefits during COVID-19 Act of 2020
- H.R. 7742: Defending Freedom Act of 2020
- H.R. 7094: Flexibility for States and Localities Act
- H.R. 5566: Patient Fairness Act of 2020
- H.R. 3800: Educational Opportunity and Success Act of 2019
- H.R. 2144: Token Taxonomy Act of 2019
- H.R. 1259: Due Process Restoration Act of 2019
From Jun 2016 to Nov 2020, Davidson missed 29 of 2,476 roll call votes, which is 1.2%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: