Read our 2018 Report Card for Davidson.
Davidson is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Davidson has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to May 20, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Warren Davidson sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Financial Services
- Member, Subcommittee on Investor Protection, Entrepreneurship, and Capital Markets
- Member, Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
Davidson sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Davidson’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2144: Token Taxonomy Act of 2019
- H.R. 1259: Due Process Restoration Act of 2019
- H.R. 1077: CBO Show Your Work Act
- H.R. 841: People CARE Act
- H.J.Res. 34: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to provide that ...
- H.R. 723: Global Trade Accountability Act of 2019
- H.R. 32: Buy a Brick, Build the Wall Act of 2019
From Jun 2016 to May 2019, Davidson missed 21 of 1,769 roll call votes, which is 1.2%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: