Our unique analysis of the bills Allard sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the Senate in 2008. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Allard is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Allard sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Public Lands and Natural Resources (19%) Government Operations and Politics (19%) Armed Forces and National Security (13%) Economics and Public Finance (13%) Environmental Protection (12%) Law (10%) Water Resources Development (8%) Animals (7%)
Some of Allard’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S.Res. 670 (110th): A resolution designating September 25, 2008, as “National First Responder Appreciation Day”.
- S. 3062 (110th): Oil Shale Regulatory Act of 2008
- S. 3030 (110th): A bill to amend the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2008 to provide for ...
- S.Res. 561 (110th): A resolution commemorating the 50th anniversary of the North American Aerospace Defense ...
- S.Res. 563 (110th): A resolution designating September 13, 2008, as “National Childhood Cancer Awareness Day”.
- S. 2974 (110th): Arkansas Valley Conduit Act of 2008
- S.Res. 502 (110th): A resolution commemorating the 25th anniversary of the Space Foundation.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Dec 2008, Allard missed 42 of 3,894 roll call votes, which is 1.1%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: