Our unique analysis of the bills Allard sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the Senate. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Allard is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Allard’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S.Res. 670 (110th): A resolution designating September 25, 2008, as “National First Responder Appreciation Day”.
- S. 3062 (110th): Oil Shale Regulatory Act of 2008
- S. 3030 (110th): A bill to amend the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2008 to provide for ...
- S.Res. 561 (110th): A resolution commemorating the 50th anniversary of the North American Aerospace Defense ...
- S.Res. 563 (110th): A resolution designating September 13, 2008, as “National Childhood Cancer Awareness Day”.
- S. 2974 (110th): Arkansas Valley Conduit Act of 2008
- S.Res. 502 (110th): A resolution commemorating the 25th anniversary of the Space Foundation.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Dec 2008, Allard missed 42 of 3,894 roll call votes, which is 1.1%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: