Bailey was the representative for Missouri’s 8th congressional district and was a Republican. He served from 1981 to 1982.
Bailey sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Emergency Management (100%)
Some of Bailey’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6186 (97th): A bill to authorize appropriations for the construction and for rehabilitation of ...
- H.R. 4170 (97th): A bill to terminate authorization of the Meramec Park Lake portion of ...
- H.R. 4171 (97th): A bill to terminate the authorization of the Union Lake flood control ...
- H.R. 3773 (97th): A bill to amend title II, United States Code, to permit certain ...
- H.R. 3401 (97th): Federal Assistance Reform Act of 1981
From Jan 1981 to Dec 1982, Bailey missed 49 of 812 roll call votes, which is 6.0%. This is on par with the median of 7.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 1982. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- @unitedstates/congress-legislators, a community project gathering congressional information
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- GPO.gov/FDSys, for sponsored bills