Bailey sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Emergency Management (100%)
Some of Bailey’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6186 (97th): A bill to authorize appropriations for the construction and for rehabilitation of ...
- H.R. 4171 (97th): A bill to terminate the authorization of the Union Lake flood control ...
- H.R. 4170 (97th): A bill to terminate authorization of the Meramec Park Lake portion of ...
- H.R. 3773 (97th): A bill to amend title II, United States Code, to permit certain ...
- H.R. 3401 (97th): Federal Assistance Reform Act of 1981
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1981 to Dec 1982, Bailey missed 49 of 812 roll call votes, which is 6.0%. This is on par with the median of 7.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 1982. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- GPO.gov/FDSys, for sponsored bills