Our unique analysis of the bills Hurd has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Hurd is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Hurd for more statistics.
Will Hurd sits on the following committees:
Hurd sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Hurd’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6004: Modernizing Government Technology Act of 2016
- H.R. 5792: MOVE IT Act
- H.R. 5253: Strong Visa Integrity Secures America Act
- H.R. 5252: To designate the United States Customs and Border Protection Port of Entry located ...
- H.R. 4902: To amend title 5, United States Code, to expand law enforcement availability pay ...
- H.R. 4402: Foreign Fighter Review Act of 2016
- H.R. 4403: Enhancing Overseas Traveler Vetting Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2015 to Sep 2016, Hurd missed 3 of 1,261 roll call votes, which is 0.2%. This is better than the median of 2.4% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: