Brewster was a centrist Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Brewster’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Brewster’s bills had a total of 225 cosponsors in the 104th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Brewster to other members of the House of Representatives in the 104th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Brewster’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4144 (104th): Sportsmen’s Bill of Rights Act of 1996
- H.Con.Res. 164 (104th): Honoring the national organization of Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda.
- H.R. 3088 (104th): To provide for the exchange of certain federally owned lands and mineral ...
- H.Res. 191 (104th): Amending the Rules of the House of Representatives to require the reduction ...
- H.R. 1112 (104th): To transfer management of the Tishomingo National Wildlife Refuge in Oklahoma to ...
- H.R. 598 (104th): Pharmacy Compounding Preservation Act of 1994
- H.R. 5256 (103rd): Pharmacy Compounding Preservation Act of 1994
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1991 to Sep 1996, Brewster missed 133 of 3,394 roll call votes, which is 3.9%. This is worse than the median of 2.7% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Sep 1996. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills