Cowan recently introduced the following legislation:
- S.Res. 152 (113th): A resolution designating November 28, 2013, as “National Holoprosencephaly Awareness Day” to …
- S. 746 (113th): A bill to amend the Food, Conservation, and Energy Act of 2008 …
View All » | View Cosponsors »
Most legislation has no activity after being introduced.
From Feb 2013 to Jul 2013, Cowan missed 6 of 160 roll call votes, which is 3.8%. This is worse than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Jul 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses, major life events, and running for higher office.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- unitedstates/congress-legislators, a community project gathering congressional information
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- GovInfo.gov, for sponsored bills