Enyart was the representative for Illinois’s 12th congressional district and was a Democrat. He served from 2013 to 2014.
Read our 2014 Report Card for Enyart.
Enyart is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot was a member of the House of Representatives in 2014 positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Enyart sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2009 to Dec 11, 2014. See full analysis methodology.
Enyart sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Enyart’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4824 (113th): WORC Grant Program Act of 2014
- H.R. 3678 (113th): To redesignate the lock and dam located in Modoc, Illinois, commonly known ...
- H.R. 3125 (113th): To authorize the Secretary of the Air Force to make competitive grants ...
- H.Res. 253 (113th): Expressing support for the designation of the night of June 6, 2013, ...
- H.R. 2243 (113th): To authorize the Secretary of the Air Force to make competitive grants ...
- H.R. 1739 (113th): Veterans Backlog Reduction Act
- H.R. 1436 (113th): Job Opportunities Between our Shores Act
From Jan 2013 to Dec 2014, Enyart missed 33 of 1,204 roll call votes, which is 2.7%. This is on par with the median of 2.5% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2014. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: