Read our 2014 Report Card for Enyart.
Our unique analysis of the bills Enyart sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2014. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Enyart is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Enyart sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Enyart’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4824 (113th): WORC Grant Program Act of 2014
- H.R. 3678 (113th): To redesignate the lock and dam located in Modoc, Illinois, commonly known ...
- H.R. 3125 (113th): To authorize the Secretary of the Air Force to make competitive grants ...
- H.Res. 253 (113th): Expressing support for the designation of the night of June 6, 2013, ...
- H.R. 2243 (113th): To authorize the Secretary of the Air Force to make competitive grants ...
- H.R. 1739 (113th): Veterans Backlog Reduction Act
- H.R. 1436 (113th): Job Opportunities Between our Shores Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
|Enyart’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 83 (113th): Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, 2015
Dec 11, 2014. Passed 219/206.
This bill became the vehicle for passage of the Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, 2015 [pdf], which was approved by the House on December 11, 2014 and by the Senate on December 13, 2014. The bill was originally introduced on January 3, 2013 by ...
H.R. 4681 (113th): Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2015
Dec 10, 2014. Passed 325/100.
H.J.Res. 124 (113th): Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2015
Sep 17, 2014. Passed 319/108.
S. 1603 (113th): Gun Lake Trust Land Reaffirmation Act
Sep 16, 2014. Passed 359/64.
H.R. 3393 (113th): Student and Family Tax Simplification Act
Jul 24, 2014. Passed 227/187.
H.R. 3309 (113th): Innovation Act
Dec 5, 2013. Passed 325/91.
H.R. 1947 (113th): Federal Agriculture Reform and Risk Management Act of 2013
Jun 20, 2013. Failed 195/234.
H.R. 592 (113th): Federal Disaster Assistance Nonprofit Fairness Act of 2013
Feb 13, 2013. Passed 354/72.
From Jan 2013 to Dec 2014, Enyart missed 33 of 1,204 roll call votes, which is 2.7%. This is on par with the median of 2.5% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2014. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: