Rep. William Franklin
Former Representative from Mississippi’s 2nd District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||Mississippi's 2nd District|
See Also: Bioguide
Some of Franklin’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5314 (99th): A bill to direct the Secretary of the Interior to sell certain ...
- H.R. 3882 (99th): A bill to amend the Panama Canal Act of 1979 with respect ...
- H.R. 2658 (99th): A bill granting the consent of the Congress to the Arkansas-Mississippi Great ...
- H.R. 1000 (99th): Farm Debt Restructure and Conservation Set-Aside Act of 1985
- H.R. 535 (99th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1954 to provide ...
- H.Con.Res. 279 (98th): A concurrent resolution directing the Commissioner of Social Security and the Secretary ...
- H.R. 4314 (98th): A bill for the relief of Johnnie P. Shackelford.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1983 to Oct 1986, Franklin missed 181 of 1,790 roll call votes, which is 10.1%. This is worse than the median of 5.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Oct 1986. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills