Our unique analysis of the bills Frist sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the Senate in 2006. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Frist is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Frist’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S.Res. 626 (109th): A resolution relating to the retirement of Linda E. Sebold.
- S.Res. 629 (109th): A resolution establishing a procedure for affixing and removing permanent artwork and ...
- S.Res. 625 (109th): A resolution extending the authority for the Senate National Security Working Group.
- S.Res. 616 (109th): A resolution authorizing the Majority Leader and one staff member to travel ...
- S. 4052 (109th): North Korea Refugee Relief and Reconstruction Act of 2006
- S. 4024 (109th): Minority Health Improvement and Health Disparity Elimination Act
- S. 3947 (109th): Soldiers to Citizens Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Dec 2006, Frist missed 39 of 4,156 roll call votes, which is 0.9%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: