Our unique analysis of the bills Frist sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the Senate. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Frist is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Frist’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S.Res. 626 (109th): A resolution relating to the retirement of Linda E. Sebold.
- S.Res. 629 (109th): A resolution establishing a procedure for affixing and removing permanent artwork and ...
- S.Res. 625 (109th): A resolution extending the authority for the Senate National Security Working Group.
- S.Res. 616 (109th): A resolution authorizing the Majority Leader and one staff member to travel ...
- S. 4052 (109th): North Korea Refugee Relief and Reconstruction Act of 2006
- S. 4024 (109th): Minority Health Improvement and Health Disparity Elimination Act
- S. 3947 (109th): Soldiers to Citizens Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Dec 2006, Frist missed 39 of 4,156 roll call votes, which is 0.9%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: