Hudnut sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Hudnut’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 16743 (93rd): National Emergencies Act
- H.R. 16618 (93rd): A bill to grant a Federal charter to the Pearl Harbor Survivors ...
- H.R. 16508 (93rd): A bill to amend title 18 of the United States Code to ...
- H.R. 15787 (93rd): A bill for the relief of Valerie Ann Chambers.
- H.R. 14969 (93rd): Health Professions Student Income Contingent Loan Act
- H.R. 12345 (93rd): A bill to amend title II of the Social Security Act to ...
- H.R. 11667 (93rd): A bill to amend title XI of the Social Security Act to ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1973 to Dec 1974, Hudnut missed 126 of 1,078 roll call votes, which is 11.7%. This is on par with the median of 9.7% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 1974. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- GPO.gov/FDSys, for sponsored bills