Janklow, a Republican, was the representative for South Dakota's at-large district from 2003 to 2004.
Janklow sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Janklow’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3298 (108th): Active Reservists and National Guard Farm Loan Relief Act of 2003
- H.R. 3149 (108th): Combat Pay Safeguard Act of 2003
- H.R. 2132 (108th): Pactola Reservoir Reallocation Authorization Act of 2003
- H.R. 1393 (108th): Armed Forces Tax Fairness and Justice Act of 2003
- H.R. 1326 (108th): To ensure that tax-exempt status and other benefits afforded under Operation Enduring ...
From Jan 2003 to Jan 2004, Janklow missed 121 of 678 roll call votes, which is 17.8%. This is much worse than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2004. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: