Rep. William Martini
Former Representative from New Jersey’s 8th District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||New Jersey's 8th District|
See Also: Bioguide
Our unique analysis of the bills Martini sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Martini is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Martini’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3413 (104th): Commuter Rail Safety Act of 1996
- H.R. 3166 (104th): False Statements Accountability Act of 1996
- H.R. 2766 (104th): Federal Lands Prioritization Act of 1995
- H.R. 1811 (104th): Death Penalty Clarification Act of 1995
- H.R. 1678 (104th): Government Accountability Act of 1995
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Sep 1996, Martini missed 14 of 1,340 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 2.7% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Sep 1996. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills