Rep. William Moore III
Former Representative from Louisiana's 6th District
|Dates||Title / State / District|
Louisiana's 6th District
See Also: Bioguide
Moore was a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Moore’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Moore’s bills had a total of 86 cosponsors in the 99th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Moore to other members of the House of Representatives in the 99th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Moore’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5504 (99th): Soybean Production Program Improvement Act of 1986
- H.R. 5254 (99th): A bill to amend part C of the Balanced Budget and Emergency ...
- H.R. 4667 (99th): A bill to amend title VII of the Tariff Act of 1930 ...
- H.R. 4662 (99th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1954 to impose ...
- H.R. 3575 (99th): A bill to amend chapter 51 of title 18, United States Code, ...
- H.R. 3471 (99th): Superfund Revenue Reauthorization Act of 1985
- H.R. 3084 (99th): Medical Offer and Recovery Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1975 to Oct 1986, Moore missed 365 of 6,669 roll call votes, which is 5.5%. This is better than the median of 5.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Oct 1986. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills