Rep. William Redmond
Former Representative from New Mexico’s 3rd District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||New Mexico's 3rd District|
See Also: Bioguide
Our unique analysis of the bills Redmond sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Redmond is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Redmond’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4816 (105th): To authorize the acquisition of the Valles Caldera currently managed by the ...
- H.R. 4790 (105th): To amend the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 to ban the ...
- H.Con.Res. 333 (105th): Expressing the sense of the Congress that public schools should conduct ceremonies ...
- H.R. 4586 (105th): Nuclear Veterans Decoration Act
- H.R. 4210 (105th): New Mexico Forest Health and Fire Prevention Act of 1998
- H.R. 4064 (105th): Native American Veterans’ Memorial Act of 1998
- H.R. 4010 (105th): Federal Surplus Property Improvement Act of 1998
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From May 1997 to Dec 1998, Redmond missed 16 of 1,048 roll call votes, which is 1.5%. This is better than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 1998. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: