Rep. William Royer
Former Representative from California’s 11th District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||California's 11th District|
See Also: Bioguide
Some of Royer’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 8086 (96th): A bill for the relief of Charles Evans and Associates of San ...
- H.R. 6739 (96th): A bill to confer United States citizenship posthumously upon Leopoldine Marie Schmid.
- H.R. 6114 (96th): A bill to authorize pursuit by an eligible veteran of flight training ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Feb 1979 to Dec 1980, Royer missed 70 of 1,204 roll call votes, which is 5.8%. This is better than the median of 7.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 1980. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills