Rep. William Zeliff Jr.
Former Representative from New Hampshire’s 1st District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||New Hampshire's 1st District|
See Also: Bioguide
Our unique analysis of the bills Zeliff sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Zeliff is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Zeliff’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4017 (104th): Drug-Free Workplace and Public Safety Assurance Act of 1996
- H.R. 4016 (104th): Drug-Free Schools Reform Act of 1996
- H.R. 3934 (104th): To provide protections against bundling of contract requirements in Federal procurement.
- H.R. 3602 (104th): National Dam Safety Program Act of 1996
- H.Con.Res. 177 (104th): Expressing the sense of the Congress that family members and others should ...
- H.R. 2255 (104th): Lamprey Wild and Scenic River Act
- H.R. 2258 (104th): To authorize the Secretary of Transportation to issue a certificate of documentation ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1991 to Sep 1996, Zeliff missed 127 of 3,394 roll call votes, which is 3.7%. This is worse than the median of 2.7% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Sep 1996. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills