Rep. Yvette Clarke
Representative from New York’s 9th District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||New York's 9th District|
|Representative||New York's 11th District|
2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Clarke »
Our unique analysis of the bills Clarke has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Clarke is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Yvette Clarke sits on the following committees:
Some of Clarke’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1743: Harriet ‘Moses’ Tubman Congressional Gold Medal Act
- H.R. 4403: Homeowner Disaster Relief Act of 2014
- H.Res. 369: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that there should be established ...
- H.R. 3206: Global Sexual and Reproductive Health Act of 2013
- H.R. 3107: Homeland Security Cybersecurity Boots-on-the-Ground Act
- H.R. 1583: Fair, Accurate, Secure, and Timely Redress Act of 2013
- H.R. 1584: Empowering Local Partners to Prevent Terrorism Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2007 to Apr 2015, Clarke missed 356 of 6,502 roll call votes, which is 5.5%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Clarke [D-NY9]: YeaApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Clarke [D-NY9]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Clarke [D-NY9]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Clarke [D-NY9]: NayApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.