When searching for bills, enter keywords to search titles and full text, or enter a bill number (e.g. HR 123 or HR 123/110) or slip law number (e.g. P.L. 110-64). You can also put phrases in quotes (e.g. "nuclear fuel"). You can also search for Members of Congress by name, Congressional committees by name, and legislative subject areas.
Bills and Resolutions
- S. 2044: Lori Jackson Domestic Violence Survivor Protection Act
- H.R. 4186: Lori Jackson Domestic Violence Survivor Protection Act
- H.R. 3779: Robert E. Lee Statue Removal Act
- S.Res. 178: A resolution to authorize testimony, document production, and representation in United States v. Kevin Lee Olson.
- H.R. 455: To designate the United States courthouse located at 501 East Court Street in Jackson, Mississippi, as the “R. Jess Brown United States Courthouse”.
- H.R. 1761: Protecting Against Child Exploitation Act of 2017
- H.Res. 95: Electing Members to certain standing committees of the House of Representatives.
- H.R. 1985: Justice for Children Now Act of 2017
- H.R. 4347: Warrior Act
We couldn’t find any states that matched your search. Browse for more.
We couldn’t find any committees in Congress that matched your search. Browse for more.
Subject Areas (Federal Legislation)
We couldn’t find any subject areas that matched your search. Browse for more.